Sunday, January 13, 2013

Overdose thinking

Have you ever imagine what ur life would be if ur mom or other family members passed away? When I was at school, me and my beloved bff often talked about this matter...When our teacher got mc or meeting, we both love to share our feeling..She once said to me, "I cant imagine how my life would be if my mom passed away before me"....Me too said the same thing...then, we both keep hoping that we were to passed away before our moms.....

And guess what, it happened... She passed away before her mom..And it happened without any sign and goodbye..Who knows she was fated to die in an accident in such young age..In my heart, she remains as 19 years old girl.Now, three years has been passed by and its hard to find her replacement in my heart..Me and she had been friend since in elementary school until high school..And I believe that her dead was in bless.....


Its hard to put it in words how much we were treasured each other as bff....Friends come and go, but we remained the same as bff, never let go of each other....Up till now, she still my bff and everytime i look at her picture, i could flash back what we were experienced back then together...people always said that if want to know who is in girl's heart and soul, just open up their wallet, and the person is the one who in the picture in the wallet....I bet its true since i put our picture together in my wallet and bring it everywhere i go...... Thanks for giving me opportunity to be your bff even though you are not here anymore....All the memories will still be in my heart....Indeed, you were the SPECIAL one....Thanks 4 everything....

 

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum akak.. ur info about comparative study of theft crime is really helpful.. may I ask where to find the origin source.. nak buat footnote.. tq.. :)

    ReplyDelete