Friday, January 4, 2013

Expect for unexpected event


Have you ever been like "Aaah, im screwed...." "What I've done..?" "My life is ruined!!" " Only afford to being pasrah" right after get out of exam hall.....? Yeah, every semester right after get out of exam hall those are my dialogue session with my self. Almost in every subject.....Taking law stream sometimes makes my life mess, with all the cases, statutes, maxims, principles and all that related. My teacher at school after knowing that im taking law degree once said " ur life is gonna be tough, in the time as a student and in profession..." And im thinking that, "what sorcery is this..? you should be the one who cheer and support me, not to utter that kind of words which makes my brain cant stop from thinking this damn ques "can i do it? can I do it? can i do it? can i do it? can i do it?" (repeat until tired)- this is the most psycho moment. As for my fellow friends, the most cliche dialogue would be like "wah, future lawyer, if one day im in jail i'll contact you"..."u r taking law? it gonna be awesome"...Its gonna be fun they said....And my experience, just this -

why the jurist lied down too many principle? why so many cases? why so many blablablabla...



and many things in life i have to choose these:
 Law student’s “illusion” of choice

Sometimes its hard for me to close my eyes in the night cz my brain will always reminds me this "many work to do and yet, you wanna sleep?" And.......yeap, i choose to sleep....hahaha....and in exam this will happen 
After Every ******* Exam 
Take a deep look to the exam ques and just give a bundle of crap answer......yeah, thats my expertise...
Meanwhile waiting for the result come out, just expecting for unexpected result.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment